Sell or Be Sold—————–
1. BELIEVE YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERY SITUATION
-Observe a situation and believe you are in control of it
-When you don’t understand something, you are not in control.
-Predict what you have to do to raise your income.
-Predict the objections and stalls.
2. SELL YOURSELF FIRST
-Selling yourself is the most important sale
-If you are not selling, you are not sold
3. BE GOOD WITH PEOPLE
-No matter what you are selling you must know you are in the ppl business.
-Understand people first.
4. THE HARD SELL
-It has been said that you have to ask someone five times before you ever get a “yes.”
-People will never say yes to someone who does not ask for a sale
-The sales person must persist when it gets hard and difficult.
5. THE EASIEST SALE IS TO PEOPLE THAT ALREADY KNOW, LIKE, AND TRUST YOU
6. INVENTORY YOUR TIME
-Add up how much you spend your time per day.
-What do you spend your time on?
7. SHOW UP
-People see it as a sign
-Get in front of people
8. ATTITUDE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PRODUCT
-Be positive and smile
-When you have a positive experience with someone, you want more of it
9. LEAVE AND AVOID NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENTS
10. NO SALES PERSON WILL EVER BE STOPPED BECAUSE OF REJECTION IF YOU ARE SOLD IN WHAT YOU WANT
-Be unreasonable, disregard the bad results
11. DECIDE YOU WON’T QUIT
12. IF YOU WANT TO BE GREAT, —PRACTICE, DRILL, AND REHEARSE
13. FEAR IS A “GREEN LIGHT” FOR GO
-The more you fear something, the more you should do it.
14. DO THE MOST FEARED THINGS FIRST IN THE DAY
-It helps you build courage.
-It pays off in confidence and success.
-BE A MASTER OF FEAR, NOT THE SLAVE.
15. WHEN PEOPLE GET EMOTIONAL, THEY GET CLOSER TO MAKING A DECISION
-This could be a big sigh, or the client saying, “oh boy” after price.
-Practice being calm when the client gets emotional.
16. IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO ASK FOR THE SALE YOU WILL ONLY GET THE LEFTOVERS.
-The leftovers are what’s left after the professionally trained and skilled take what’s theirs.